Saturday, October 15, 2011

My own WarioWare DIY Microgames

All of the microgames seen in this video were made by me. All backgrounds, custom artwork, sprites, music, and AI programming for these games I created all by myself. (With the exception of any in-game stamps/patterns used in my earlier games.) Many of the games use the special boss timer that takes away any time limits in the microgames. For more information on my Warioware DIY games, records, and comics check my Wikispaces page: diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com Basic Warioware DIY info: Name: Psycho J. (acidflesh5090 on GameFAQ's ) Brand: Playtendo Wii Friend Code: 6311 8661 3438 4416 (for Warioware DIY Showcase) Anyone who wishes to add me to their Wii so they can play these games please message me so I know to add you as well. I'm less likely to see any FC requests in a comment. Unfortunately I can only add people who have Showcase for the Wii since my DS Friend Code list is completely full. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks To : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment