Monday, July 11, 2011

How To Get the Member's Card and Darkrai!

This event is only for English Pokemon Platinum games. It will not work with Diamond or Pearl, or of games with a different language than English. In order to get the Member's Card, you must activate Mystery Gift. I have a video on how to do this. You must also have WiFi. I have a video on that as well if you need to know how to set it up. You must also have the National Dex. You must have activated Cresselia and awakened the boy from his badass dreams. (I do this in the video) This is where things get a little weird. PokemonPlatinum.com states that you get on a ferry. I guess so, but what I do in the video is I use the Member's Card to just open my way into the dark building.. and then I'm shuffled to my dreams by some evil dude and "wake" at the island. I guess you could do it either way, but who cares? Let's just bag us a Darkrai! I saved before I did any of this that way I can just SR and do it all again later. But on an interesting note, I found out that if you kill Darkrai (in my case, roasted him), he'll reappear. This may be a clone of the first, though. I'll catch mine later. I got my first through the event at GameStop, or Toys R Us or wherever it was, I forget. You better hurry if you want your Member's Card! IT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ENGLISH GAMES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 13TH Good luck. If you liked this video, subscribe! There will be more! thepurplewind.deviantart.com

Related : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment