Saturday, December 24, 2011

How To Install DSCovered on AceKard 2i

Due to the reception of DSCovered appearing in my AceKard 2i 1.4.1 fix video, I decided to make a tutorial on how to get this awesome iPod looking coverflow GUI to YOUR DS! THIS GUIDE IS FOR ACEKARD 2(i) if you want me to make a tutorial of how to get this working on a R4 + YSMENU, comment and Say so :D DSCovered - filetrip.net WinRAR - www.rarlab.com AceKard 2i Icon I Used - i221.photobucket.com If you Like my videos...subscribe!..it gives me incentive to make more = D If you would like to make a point, please rate!, it helps other people find my videos :) If you would like to comment...please do so!..it gives me feedback on what you subscribers want ^_^

Thanks To : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment