Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Game Collection: 12.26.09 Update

Christmas has come and gone, and now it's time to take a look at the games I've added to my collection in the past month. I scored some really good Black Friday deals, like Batman: Arkham Asylum and Metal Slug Anthology, and I picked up some new releases such as The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. My family was really kind to me for Christmas, and I got numerous great modern and retro games, including DuckTales, Metroid, Super Return of the Jedi, DJ Hero, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and Tokyo Beat Down. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Tags : Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment